Wednesday, November 21

A Knitting Tattoo?

Happy Thanksgiving everybody. Life is good, eh?

So. I'm loosing my hair big time as of yesterday. All at once as predicted. Good thing I'm liking the hat thing. My look sans hat will be less than elegant. Can I improve that? Bobby and I have a marriage pact - no piercings, no tattoos. It's kind of a joke we say to others, but we mean it. Still, a knitting tattoo . . . some knitting still on the needles with trailing yarn along the scar on my head to a ball of yarn?

Nah.

I finished Dad's hat by the way. Turned out real nice after wrestling with the top several times until I was happy. I'll get a picture of him in it - without the dpn adornment this time.

Don't eat too much turkey!

2 comments:

Nittany Knits said...

Hope this means you are getting some great use out of the 'Foliage' hat! Let me know if you need an in home sit 'n knit. Large Marge and I will travel with yarn!

Bonnie said...

Yes! The lovely Foliage you gave me is getting lots of use with the colder weather. I did have to shrink her a bit without the curls though :P