Tuesday, February 26

Prioities

I am working mostly on Bobby's scarf and some on the Mock Cable Baby Hat (awwwwww ain't it cute?) for my cousin's grandchild-to-be-born-soon. Slow going on the hat but the yarn is the corn I bought at Celtic Knot a few weeks ago and is silky smooth. A big difference from some of the acrylic I have used from the charity stash. Oh, not for my hats. They're always soft and cushy for those sensitive heads. But a pet shelter blanket, Knit for Kids sweater, lots of Warm Up America blocks - oh yeah. I use up the stiffer, bulkier yarns I have for those. Hmmmmmm. Come to think of it, I guess it has been a while since I've touched that stuff, but not for lack of wanting to. It's been a while since I finished my last preemie hat too and I haven't touched my current chemo - The Floppy Brim Cap - in eons. My hands are still wonky, but I knit a row or two and stop to rest and that seems to help. I'm hoping it's related to some body swelling pressing on nerves (which I just got news should go down with a medication change as of today!)

So. I have a note from my doctor for the teacher, honest. May I be excused?



1 comment:

Nittany Knits said...

You are soooo excused! :-)