Wednesday, March 7

Dang it.

For a change I didn't want to see the snow today. I was going to a knit/crochet group on Cedar Lane. The 10:30 start time came and went and the flakes are still falling, if slowly. I just don't trust my footing anymore. Floundering on the frozen cement in the snow is one thing. Explaining why I can't feel the knitting needles sticking out of my thigh is another. Noooo thanks. The group will meet twice a month so I will try again in two weeks. We will knit items for The Claudia Mayer Cancer Resource and Image Center, Project Linus, and the neonatal intensive care at Ho Co. It said to just bring needles or hooks so they must have yarn. Maybe I'll sit and crank something out here. I've got some more cotton in my stash and could try a preemie hat on my own.

Why not?

No comments: