Thursday, April 26

Bless Me Blogger

Bless me Blogger, for I have sinned. It has been 53 days since my last post. I vacationed. I finished objects. I joined two new knitting groups. I gave my first crocheted gift.

But forgive me, dear blog, for I can explain . . .

After a nice long vacation, I wanted to blog with my pictures.

Editing 863 (yup) pictures takes time. Before I knew it a month passed and I still haven’t posted here. But with all these new things going on, doing our taxes, etc, I decided to make the time and finally get some of our trip down. Because it suits me, I pre-dated the entries. I know it sounds weird. It just pleases my internal calendar. So go back a few days to March 16. Think of it as time travel.

4 comments:

Large Marge said...

well worth the wait. can you please plan our next family vacation?!?!

Lindsay said...

I'm sooooo jealous! Disney is the best! And it looks like you had a blast.

Me said...

You are forgiven.

Nittany Knits said...

Bad blogger. No Sheep And Wool Festival entries yet. Do tell all your stories of the fabu weekend!