Thursday, August 30

Yaaaay Maryland Public TV!

I got an email from MPT and they're showing Knit and Crochet Today in October. Yaaaaaay! She doesn't say anything beyond the month of October, but it's a start. Okay Maryland knitters, set your DVRs for Saturdays at 8AM.

***************************************************************

Thank you for watching and supporting MPT!

In response to your inquiry, please note that "Knit and Crochet Today" will debut on Saturday, October 6th at 8AM.

The first episode features felting and the series will continue through October 27th.

Juliana Eagan

Audience/Viewer Services

Maryland Public Television

***************************************************************

I'll be recording them for sure.

On the creativity front, I've been pleased over the past month or so to have five of my photographs requested by editors on Ravelry for official use on patterns and yarns. Geeze. Two of them weren't even that good. I asked the girls to let me get better shots of them. After that I've taken more care about my pictures.


My little bear for the Finding Nemo hat.




The Monsters, Inc guys for my Saartje's bootees



Even photographing my stash was done with a thought to lighting and artful arrangement and sure enough, I got a notice for one of those.

I've always admired the great shots on friends' blogs and maybe some of it rubbed off on me. I wasn't president of my High School Photography Club for nuttin' and Mr G. would shake his head if he saw some of my crap. I'm relying far too much on Picassa to fix my composition blunders. I need to clean out the shelf where I sit most of my projects though.



Just look at some of my pre-crop backgrounds.


EEEeeeek!

1 comment:

Nittany Knits said...

Loving the Monsters Inc dudes!!! I can so learn a thing or two from you!!!!