Sunday, August 26

Finding Nemo Preemie Hat

It started as an Orioles hat. Miss Betty at the Kiwanis said the fathers of the new babies love the sports colors and gave me the yarn so I could make Orioles hats. I could do the Ravens too later. Since I have orange I thought I'd try some pumpkins for Halloween with little green stems of I-cord. But then it began to stripe. It began to remind me of a clown fish. Thus I made my Finding Nemo Preemie hat.

My cast on was too tight, so I reversed it and closed it with the I-cord. I think it looks like a fish tail that way too.



I polished off another "No hair Day" chemo hat last night too while watching
the NASCAR race at Bristol. It was an uninspiring race unfortunately since they recently resurfaces the track - but I got these two projects done so all was not lost :) Jeff Gordon was doing well but got caught up in a late crash with fifty laps to go and ended up 19th. That's okay though. He's still in first place for the Championship.

GO JEFF !!

1 comment:

brsmaryland said...

Love the Nemo hat!!