Wednesday, January 30

Hands

I'm having this problem with my hands. I get three rows done on Bobby's scarf a night. Grrrrr! I have gotten about 7 inches accomplished though. Even the turtle eventually won the race so maybe I'll get it done by next winter for him. It is very soft and beautiful though. My Boo can pick a yarn I tell 'ya.

I have gotten requests for knitted objects lately too. How nice to be asked but how dismayed I am that they come at this time. My sister has asked for a scarf. The other noticed on this blog that I mentioned something for her a while back. A cousin asked for something for a new granddaughter's shower soon. Eeeeeeeek!

Come on hands - cooperate!

1 comment:

Large Marge said...

Maybe the knitting fairy will visit you if you're on a deadline.

heck, I'm still waiting...