Thursday, June 5

A Sad Day


Earlier today I started a blog entry about how excited I was to announce I had been off of steroids for a week and felt it safe to put it in writing. I also asked for continued prayers for the child of my friend. Brie and her Mom had been living at The Johns Hopkins Children's Center for more than 2 months, seeking a miracle for her Severe Aplastic Anemia. I decided to put the only picture I had of her always smiling face here. I was cropping it a bit when our electricity went out and was still out when I arrived at my usual Thursday night Sit-n-Knit at Mr.Mikes. My knitting friend's faces said it all.

Brie was a sweet girl. This picture
is from 2 years ago at a K1P2 Yarn Swap - she got my yarn and I got hers.



Thank You God for lending her to us.

1 comment:

brsmaryland said...

This is a wonderful picture. Good memories will help everyone get through this as best they can.
It was good seeing you last night. I know we all needed to be together.