Tuesday, June 24

Resistance was futile.

You know those silly questionnaires and quizzes folks have on their blogs that are supposed to reveal something about them? They are called memes. I generally avoid them but this was fun - and spoke to my creative side. My thanks to Javajem (I saw hers first).

It was very interesting to see the pictures that came up for my words and very difficult to chose the perfect picture. At first I thought I would just take the first one. Then so many cool pictures came up. What's a girl to do?

I mostly went for comedy.


tinkknitz meme

1. Cinnamon Bonnie, 2. Summer on the Chesapeake, and the Living is Good, 3. Transit time tunnel, 4. Fly me to the Mooooon..., 5. Big Mike, 6. pb choco banana smoothie, 7. Bad Yeti!, 8. Los burros, 9. Pink Motel, 10. Getting to know you, getting to feel free and easy..., 11. My Most Treasured Possession, 12. t-shirt

Wanna do it? Here's how:

Here are the rules:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page of results, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker. (Register and log in first, trust me)

The Questions:

  1. What is your first name?
  2. What is your favorite food?
  3. What high school did you go to?
  4. What is your favorite color?
  5. Who is your celebrity crush?
  6. Favorite drink?
  7. Dream vacation?
  8. Favorite dessert?
  9. What you want to be when you grow up?
  10. What do you love most in life?
  11. One word to describe you.
  12. Your flickr name.

Please be sure to include the code to credit the photographers.
Piracy is only amusing if you are making fun of Jack Sparrow.

No comments: