Tuesday, August 19

For Your Pleasure

Our CD For Your Pleasure from 1995 finally sold to the highest bidder at $31.75 on ebay.

I feel so much better.

However. I'm still working on the April May armwarmer. No wonder I put this aside for so long.
The cotton yarn is going to be nice an soft once it's washed, but right now it's like knitting with twine. The pattern is beautiful, and actually forgiving if you "yo ssk"instead of "k2tog yo" two repeats ago, but the size 2 needles are a bear. I am not a fast knitter. I am not a dedicated knitter. I don't know how I made the Ravelympics' Team Bob in the first place. Was it the skeins of cashmere I slipped to the judges at the Ravelympic Trials? (geez, I was on steroids for a while, think I'll be tested?) WIP Wrestling. What was I thinking? I am supposed to be knitting right now during the men's individual High Bar and where am I? Messing around over here in computer world. Shame on me.

How long 'till Closing Ceremonies?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it sold for a good price!