Sunday, August 15

::::waving at the Pa Renn Fest Doctor::::

We had such fun at the Pennsylvania Renaissance Festival today. I checked the cast list and there are two doctors listed, so I apologize for not remembering your name, but here is the promised picture in color and sepia.

P1040456

P1040457

You can feel free to snag them here
or different sizes at my flickr account if you double click I believe. I cropped them at 8x10. Hope the rest of the run is drier for you and the whole cast. You all did an amazing job in spite of a drizzly day. Visiting a Ren Fair on wheels gives me an interesting point of view on a subject I thought I knew very well as a performer. Without them, I might have missed meeting the more talented cast members, like you.

Break a leg.

Bonnie

1 comment:

Matagast said...

Bonnie,

Thanks for the kind words. I had a great time interacting with you. The photo looks awesome! Till we meet again.

Take care,

Matt
aka "The Doctor" who you may call Edward Digby!